Monday, June 13, 2011

My First Day of Summer

Yippee to my last day of work for the rest of summer! Since I was a wee little child I have always had summers off. This year I have a few projects that will keep me busy, but at least they can and will be done on my schedule.

The arrival of summer is always accompanied by grandiose plans to revamp my day-to-day life. Some plans are carried out, others get swept away by the lure of the poolside, sleeping in, and good books. This summer will be highlighted by a week of me being a student again (the nerd in me is beyond excited over this fun fact), a first anniversary trip to Charleston with my love, more writing, of course some good reading, pool time, friend time, and my domestic quest (more to come on this soon).

Hello sweet summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment