Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012

Cliche or not, a new year calls for a new blog post. I hope you all enjoyed family, laughter and peace of the holidays. I most certainly did.

Chad and I lugged our sweet dog, luggage and gifts from Charlotte to New York to spend a week with my family. We made a pre-destination pitstop in the big apple to visit a college roommate of mine in Queens. Together we enjoyed dinner, desserts and escapades throughout festive Manhattan. I adored spending time with Cassie. We laughed just as easily as we did when we lived together.

Christmas in upstate New York was so great! I realized how truly blessed I am to have a loving, encouraging and giving family. Perhaps my favorite part of my time at "home" was sharing most of it with my older sister. Stacey and I seem to be the closer now than we have ever been. She is an incredible mother and watching her love on her two munchkins just about melted my heart.

After two glorious weeks off, my routine has returned. Here's to a new year filled with many blessed opportunities!

All my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment