Saturday, September 8, 2012

Meet Warby Parker

My sweet dog Koda is slowly growing out of puppyhood. I will miss when he was so tiny I could hold him-effortlessly-in one hand, but I am relieved. I no longer fear the destruction of my shoes, bags, cords, or glasses; yes, glasses, which I am now trying to replace by way of Warby Parker.

Warby Parker believes in stylish frames that don't require a bank loan for purchasing. Additionally, the company is world-minded and donates a pair of glasses to those in need with every purchase made. Why the name Warby Parker? Any devote Jack Kerouac fan would know the name comes from a combination from two of his earliest characters: Zagg Parker and Warby Pepper. Style meets literature? I'm sold.

Now, I await my home try-on box filled with five frames I've been fancying.


 Colton
 Sims
 Sinclair
Tenley
Wiloughby 

Which pair do you like best? I'll post photos (on) when the box arrives. Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment