Friday, June 15, 2012

a day's galavanting

The much anticipated summer break has arrived. In the moments between cleaning house and preparing for an entirely new school and curriculum I've busied myself with mini adventures. Here are some snapshots from yesterday's galavanting.


A substitute teacher gave me this coupon; I'm not otherwise a McDonalds patron


Once I got over the initial brain freeze, it wasn't that bad. It looks rather small, doesn't it?


The drink was in preparation for my visit here. (I also stopped in Ikea across the street for some graduation presents and napkins-I love their napkins.)



The product of my morning adventures and afternoon free time. 
(inspired by Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess)

On today's agenda: lunch with a very dear friend. Stay tuned for more on her sweet, yet strong, spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment