Saturday, June 8, 2013

To Babymoon or Not To Babymoon

The recent trend of babymoons has grown quite popular and has undoubtedly stimulated the travel industry. The lure of such a trip is understandable; a final escape with the hubs before your party of two becomes a party of three. I have to say I'm enticed and have entertained a fair share of Google travel searches. We haven't solidified a decision to babymoon or not to babymoon quite yet as a large part of me screams "save the money!" Nevertheless, here are a few locales that have tickled my pre-baby fancy.

Boston, MA, possibly my favorite city in the States




An enticing deal from Living Social for a stay at a historic Charleston plantation resort.






The Outerbanks



Moms, have you taken a babymoon? To those not yet mothers, would you take a babymoon? Where did/would you go?

Charleston photos from The Inn at Middleton Place website

No comments:

Post a Comment